Call for a free consultation 1-800-754-HELP 270-872-4537
contact Menu

personal injury Archives

Kentucky Personal Injury: Car hits and injures 2 bicyclists

Two Kentucky residents required immediate medical attention after being hit by a car while they were riding their bicycles. This incident reportedly occurred on July 9, in Calloway County. Both victims may be entitled to pursue personal injury claims against the driver in order to seek compensation for their losses.

Kentucky personal injury: The SUV impact

It is impossible to go anywhere in the country, Kentucky included, and not see sport utility vehicles. Some people need them for their family size, others like them for recreation or work, and there are those who just like their design. The SUV craze is not likely to go away anytime soon -- if ever. While there is nothing wrong with that, SUV impact on pedestrian safety is not something that can be ignored. Numerous individuals have suffered personal injury or even the loss of life in auto-pedestrian accidents involving SUVs.

Can personal injury claims be filed for emotional distress?

After suffering injuries in an accident, victims may be left dealing with physical, financial and emotional consequences. All of these can come at a significant cost over time. Kentucky residents may know that they may seek damages for any economic losses suffered, but they may be unaware that they can also seek relief for any resulting emotional distress as well. This they can do by filing personal injury claims against the parties deemed responsible for their losses.

email Us

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Email Us For A Response

Musselwhite, Meinhart & Staples

Musselwhite, Meinhart & Staples
385 W. Lincoln Trail Blvd
Radcliff, KY 40160

Toll Free: 1-800-754-HELP
Phone: 270-872-4537
Map & Directions